What if you could enjoy the benefits of the Stader platform including auto-compounding, 1-click airdrops while also retaining the ability to choose your preferred validator? Keep reading to learn more about how Stader’s ‘Modular Infrastructure’ makes this happen.
We are very excited to introduce the new ‘Stake+’ product to our dear Lunatics and the Terra Community.
- Introduction & Key Features
- Benefits for Delegators
- Benefits for Validators
- Benefits for Terra
- Key Next Steps for Validators (Need to Fill Form)
Introduction & Key Features:
The solution is a modified version of Stader Stake Pools smart contract that retains its key features yet offers flexibility to choose a single validator. Here are the key features that it offers (same as current stake pools):
- Auto-conversion of stablecoins to Luna
- Auto-compounding of Luna rewards
- 1-click airdrops
Benefits for Delegators:
These products offer similar benefits to delegators (as that of our Stake Pools) and additionally provide flexibility to choose their preferred validators. Few illustrations below:
- A delegators who wants to only support Smart Stake/PFC/OC while enjoying Stader features, can now stake only with them
- A delegator who wants to maximise their airdrops or benefits from Coinhall/Neptune/Talis/GP can only choose one of them
Benefits for Validators:
Now, validators can leverage Stader’s smart contracts to offer Stader’s features with their own validators.
- This could help individual validators retain and grow their own delegators
Benefits for Terra:
There are lots of community, smaller validators who can offer several benefits to their delegators (incl. content, subscriptions, airdrops etc.) and gain delegations.
- This will help in long term sustenance of the Terra ecosystem as more validators gain good delegations
- This will also help in decentralization of the Terra ecosystem
P.S. Credits to Cephii for pushing us to build this out sooner to enable faster decentralization and offer choice to delegators.
Key Next Steps for Validators:
We are planning to launch this solution in a phased manner starting with 5–10 validators and increasing the # of validators quickly. More details about the timelines will be shared soon. Validators who are keen to join can fill the form with necessary details and we will get in touch with you soon.