Stader’s Liquid Staking product — LunaX is going live on June 2nd at 14:00 UTC.
Safety of the user’s funds is paramount. We are launching with an initial list of 10 validators based on the following selection criteria:
- Live for > 180 days on Terra Classic
- No slashing in 3 months prior to UST-depeg
- Social links (Website, twitter, TG) updated on Terra 2.0
- Sorted by ascending order of commission
The initial list of validators for Stader’s Liquid staking on Terra 2.0 are as below:
- Smart Stake — terra.smartstake.io
- Allnodes.com ⚡️ 0% fee
- Orbital Command
- BlockNgine 🛡️ Slash Protected
- MANTRA DAO
- FreshLUNA.com Enterprise Validator
We plan to re-evaluate criteria and add more validators in the next 1–2 weeks and rebalance the set based on the selection criteria.
As we expand the LunaX pool, we will rebalance the existing delegations across the new list of validators.
We request all new validators who have reached out to us to duly fill the form for consideration in the new set. In order to be considered for the LunaX pool, please fill the form by 9th June, 2022.
Smart contract audit: Our updated LunaX smart contracts have gone through an initial review by the audit firm and no major issues have been found. Final review and audit report underway in a few days.